We primarily use Yealink IP Phones. We prefer them over others such as Polycom and Grandstream for multiple reasons.
- Reliability. We now have over ten thousand yealink phones in use in this demanding (abusive!) environment, some for over six years. We replace two or three phones per month, and most of those are the oldest model phones.
- Ease of use. Simple, intuitive interface for your staff.
- Key features. Some brands make it difficult to provide "shared hold lines" so with one button you can put a call on hold on one phone and see a blinking line on all phones. and pickup anywhere with a single key press. Some other phones appear to have this ability, but to get to the shared hold lines you have to swipe the touchscreen phone to the left. Until you do that you do not see the lines!
Yealink makes it easy.
Other features such as active noise cancellation make them ideal for noisy restaurants.
- Easy to manage. If the phones are difficult for our staff to manage remotely that affects our ability to make changes for you quickly and smoothly. Yealinks make this easy. 99% of provisioning is done automatically by our phone system.
- Cost. They are not the lowest cost, but are much lower cost than some brands.
We find Yealink phones to be the best combination of cost, reliability, features and ease of use/support. There is a reason that Yealink has the largest market share of all IP phone companies in the world: Yealink.com
Best Value IP Phone, with top level features - HD Voice, built in headset amp, bright easy to read display and 8 line keys.
Yealink Acoustic Shield provides outstanding background noise suppression. Supports Gigabit Ethernet, a variety of device connections, including EHS headset, Bluetooth, wifi and USB (T53W model)
Designed specifically for both local and international use by business, industry and commerce, it incorporates a large touch panel that makes switching between different screens and applications swift, easy and convenient.
Ideal receptionist phone.
SIP T54W includes a large, adjustable color display. 10 line keys.
Yealink Acoustic Shield provides outstanding background noise suppression. Supports Gigabit Ethernet, a variety of device connections, including EHS headset, Bluetooth, wifi and USB (with BT40/WF40 dongles))
Supports DECT handset caompatability via a dect DD10K dongle, up to four cordless handsets.
Peplink Balance 20x router
The Peplink B20x router is the best cellular backup router on the market.
This unit does triple duty for our customers:
1) Cellular backup Internet to keep phones, credit cards and web orders flowing when your primary Internet fails.
2) Sophisticated VPN router to connect the phones to our four data centers.
3) Cloud management for the router and phones.
The B20x has a 900mb throughput and 1GE WAN and LAN ports, so it will not slow down your high speed Internet.
YEA-W60 base/W56 handset
Exceptional HD sound with wideband technology. Base unit can run up to eight handsets and five calls at one time. DECT handsets have a great range, long battery life and includes a headset jack and belt clip.
W59R Ruggedized Handset
Shock, dust and water resistant Yealink W59R is a well-rounded companion with its certified Ingress Protection rating of 67 (IP67) that can be entirely relied on in the complicated and tough working environment. Not only does it resist dust, splash and water, but also its tough rubberized surface protects the handset from dropping, slipping and scratching. Thus, W59R can secure itself from a fall of up to 2.5 meters, an immersion in water up to 1 meter in depth for 30 minutes at most, as well as all the dust ingress.